About Me

My photo
Jakarta, Indonesia
as sweet as ice cream | food, film, and family lovers | love my self so much | my love is your drug

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

about me = A - Z

A : As sweet as ice cream
B : Blueberry Ice cream, i loved!
C : Cute, Cool, Comunicative.
D : Dangerously sometimes.
E : Exotic Female.
F : Food, Film, and Family Lovers
G : Good Looking Eyes
H : Harry Potter's biggest fan
I : I wanna marry with Yudaris Octian :p
J : Jika Aku Menjadi Seorang Guru Profesional
K : Kasur is my sweety friend
L : Lady Gaga is so incredible !
M : Moody! Yes i am!
N : No matter what happens, i always be my self !
O : Oh My lovely Lord, Allah SWT !
P : Pisces is my sign.
Q : (i am a ) Queen Of My World.
R : Red is my fav colour.
S : Social Network addicted.
T : Tea poci with es milo
U : Unpredictable Girl
V : Ve is my nickname
W : White skin, and white tooth
X : X-traordinary female !
Y : Yudaris Octian is my beloved. I Love him!
Z : Zuper Film Addicted !

No comments:

Post a Comment